Welcome

This is your EMWP Summer Institute Book Group blog. You are asked to post at least once a week before and during the Institute. Your group leader will post additional assignments and post topics. Check back often. If you have any questions or concerns contact your leader, Shari.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

What do you love about this book!

What I really like about this book is the way the process is outlined. I have positive and negative comments about pacing, but I love the way the authors keep using and referring to the same way of teaching deeply.

Another aspect of the book that I love: Chapter 6, Narrative Nonfiction as Literary Journalism. I really enjoyed the activities in this chapter. I can definitely see myself applying this in class as well as in the newspaper club I sponsor.

What do you love about this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment